It takes enough work just to get out the door to work every day. Your task list has no room on it to add tax preparation or financial planning research. You can get the personal accounting expertise you need to minimize your personal tax burden and audit risk and create a strategy to ensure a financially stable future from Duke City Tax, Accounting & Consulting, LLC.
Annual Tax Return Preparation and Filing
Duke City Tax, Accounting & Consulting, LLC has the expertise and the tax software it takes to make filing your annual state and federal income tax returns easy.
The combination of our experience and industry-preferred software ensure that we ethically maximize your deductions so that:
- You pay less taxes
- You get a bigger refund
- You lower your audit risk
If you’re new to Duke City, tax preparation is easy. Just bring:
- A state-issued ID with picture
- Previous year’s tax return
- W2s from all employers
- 1099s from all contract agencies
- Form 1095-A (Health Insurance Marketplace Statement)
- Interest from all asset accounts (savings, investments, etc.)
Other information may be required for sole proprietors and households itemizing deductions. To make sure you’re prepared for your tax return appointment, call us to get a detailed list of documentation you may need.
Household Budgeting and Financial Planning
Duke City Tax, Accounting & Consulting, LLC can help you achieve your financial goals through reliable budgeting assistance and financial advising. Our CPAs can analyze your income and expenses to help you develop a strategy to meet your goals, like:
- Buy a new car
- Buy a new house
- Buy an investment property
- Save for your child(ren)’s college expenses
- Pay off medical or student loan debt
- Save for retirement
- Increase tax sheltering of existing investments
It’s never too late or too early to start creating the financial future you’d like. Duke City can help. Contact us to schedule an initial consultation.